A unique opportunity to join a fast growing Agency Group. The role will mean that you will be designing digital assets for some of the biggest sports and media brands in the world, whilst also building your portfolio with high-end web and print projects for fashion, alcohol and interior brands.
This Agency Group is of a new breed, one that services its clients whilst investing in its own ideas and building technology to expand its business opportunities. You will be joining a relatively new but fast growing team, which means you’ll be in at the beginning and have the chance to benefit from the opportunities that come with it.
Expect to be kept on your toes as the role will be varied. They love great ideas and making the ordinary extraordinary. You will love to research and break down the digital experience and really think about how people view your designs. You will be working in a tight-knit creative team who report directly to the Managing Director and who really knows their stuff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise beautifully but highly effective designs
- Coming up with ideas that are well thought through and packed with reasoning and research
- Design suits of social marketing assets for campaigns
- Stay abreast of web design best practice
- Self-critical and confident enough to try out new ideas and cast most of them aside in order to find a winner
- A relentless curiosity to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to connect and influence people
- Ideally, you’ll be fascinated with all things digital but equally you’ll also be a graphic designer with a love of typography
- Great at coming up with ideas that are well thought through and researched
- You’re a fabulous team player, but equally great at demonstrating initiative and autonomy as required.
- A real stickler for detail
- Adept at working under pressure in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- And most importantly, someone nice to have around that will roll up their sleeves with a real can-do attitude and a willingness to get on with the job and make great things happen
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Portfolio packed with strong and modern conceptual ideas
- Intelligent with a strong learning background including a degree in Graphic Design
- Someone with a minimum of 4-5 years’ agency experience
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop – After Effects is a bonus!
- An understanding of website UX/UI best practice, responsive design and what websites are and are not technically capable of (HTML5 knowledge is notrequired!)
- People management isn’t essential, but having the desire to learn how to guide junior and senior team player alike, is.
- Experienced with designing for Social media campaigns (but you won’t be counted out if not)
- Salary / Commission Negotiable + Pension
- depending on experience, annual bonus business dependent.
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Team outings, field trips, and social functions
- The direct impact and ability to shape a growing agency
- Monthly team lunch